Mini-Vinnies are a group who turn concern into action. They see who needs help, think how they can help and go into action to help others.
Our selected Mini-Vinnie committee members are then a member of the St Vincent de Paul society for life. This includes being a Mini-Vinnie throughout their time at Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School. Being a Mini-Vinnie is a big commitment; there is a thorough recruitment process annually in school. The Mini-Vinnies meet regularly and discuss ways in which they can help and serve others.
Our caring Mini Vinnies are:
Year 3- Cesca, Daiya, Elyse, Matthew, Morgan, Ted and Toby.
Year 4- Bradley, Chloe, Dominic, Lacey, Max A and Tai.
Year 5- Eva F, Georgie, James B, Kitty, Molly and Noah.
Year 6- India, Isla, Oliver B (Mini-Vinnies Leaders)
The Mini-Vinnie Pledge
As a member of Mini-Vinnies, I promise to make a difference in the world by:
- Caring for, respecting and loving myself;
- Strengthening my friendship with Jesus by talking to Him each day and talking to others about Him;
- Caring for others in my school and community by being a friend to those who are alone, in need or in trouble;
- Making my family happy by my help, respect and showing kindness and consideration;
- Caring for and enjoying God’s world;
- Treating others the way I would like them to treat me.
London Road, Barkston Ash, Nr Tadcaster, North Yorkshire LS24 9PS
Mrs Ward: firstname.lastname@example.org